We all want clear, fresh and younger-looking skin.
There are 8 easy things you can do over the next 3 three weeks to help your skin to look fresh, clear and younger.
- Keeping your skin clean is a priority. Cleanse your face morning and night with a gentle, natural cleanser that rids the skin of dirt like our Dermaposh Arise gentle milk cleanser and use a washable reusable earth friendly cloth to softly wipe away makeup.
- After cleansing the skin pat dry and then spray a toner over your face to cool and help close the pores while they are clean. Let this mist dry. We love our Arise toner.
- When the toner has dried, apply a very small amount of your favorite moisturizer or or night cream over the entire face and neck. Try our Arise day cream or night cream. It's easy to apply, vegan, organic ingredients and very gentle on your skin.
- Wash your beauty bag every 1-2 weeks. Our Paisley&Paige washable beauty bags can be pretreated with spot remover and tossed in the washer. Easy! Washing your beauty /make up bag reduces cross contamination and bacteria build up. You don't' want this transferred to your beauty tools or products and ending up on your skin. Yikes!
- Getting the right amount of restful sleep your body needs nightly will reflect in the state of your skin. 7 hours beauty sleep, on average is the magic number.
- The food you eat is important for healthy, clear skin! Make sure you are getting enough fresh fruits and vegetables and try to limit your red meat intake to three or four times a week. Hydrate and drink lots and lots of water too!
- Get out into the fresh air, take a walk with your dog, swim, ride a bike, and have fun! The exercise will boost your system with endorphins and your skin will love it!
- These tips will help you reduce breakouts at any age and you will find you will have fresher, clearer, younger looking skin. And who doesn't want that!